Sunday, September 1, 2024

Field notes #1: September 1



Date: September 1, 1:30

Temp: 71°

Length of day: 13 hours, 10 minutes

Field notes:

    Today was sunny and windy and really nice outside. There were a few bugs out in the air and the creek, and quite a few daddy long legs spiders. I saw lots of webs in the plants and trees, and I heard a lot of birds up there too. I also spotted a couple of toads by the creek. Other than the wind there wasn't too much movement, and the creek flowed pretty slowly. Lastly, I heard a few people on the trail as well as a couple of dogs. 


Here are some more pictures of the plants and animals I saw:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Spot Pictures

Here are all of the same spot pictures I took: September 1 September 28 October 8 October 22 November 9 November 20